Site is using cookies to ensure safety, and efficiency and usability of the site. We use Google Analytics to collect anonymous statistics on how visitors are using the site. We use the data to improve our services and the user experience.
Electrocon Kristinestad Oy Ab
Visiting Address: Lidvägen 2, 64140 Tjöck, Finland
Postal address: Lidvägen 2, 64140 Tjöck, Finland
2 CONTROLLERS REPRESENTIVES AND CONTACT DETAILS
Phone: +358 (0)40 569 6607
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
3 THE NAME OF REGISTER
4 PURPOSE AND BASIS FOR PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The primary basis for the processing of personal data is Electrocon Kristinestad customer relationship, assignment, or consent of the customer to the processing of personal data.
Personal data may be processed for the following purposes Electrocon. Kristinestad or by a partner or private practitioner authorized to do so:
- The provision, supply, production and design of services and products of Electrocon Kristinestad.
- Management, development and follow-up of customer service and related communications and marketing between Registered and Electrocon Kristinestad.
- Personal data may also be processed in connection with other operations related to the account or customer relationship.
- Personal data will also be processed to meet the needs of orders, invoicing, contacts, errands, reporting, and Electrocon Kristinestad business development. Processing tasks may be outsourced to outside service providers or professionals in accordance with the information law and within the limits set by the data.
5 DATA CONTENT OF THE REGISTER
The categories of persons whose data can be processed are current or previous customers, or those who have been in contact with Electrocon Kristinestad.
The following information may be stored in the register:
- Basic information, such as name, personal identification number, gender, language and contact information (address, e-mail address, telephone number) of the person who is the customer or previously has been customer or has been in contact with Electrocon Kristinestad.
- Information related to the customer relationship between the data subjects and Electrocon Kristinestad, such as order details, customer history, any direct marketing authorizations and prohibitions, and other communications between the parties, including information on the contact details.
- Any other information provided by the Registered itself and any content produced by Registered (e.g. a request for contact via a website)
- Information relating to data transfers and the reasons for the disclosures.
- Other information related to an account, such as information on how to use a registered aggregated Web site, such as a user’s browser, IP address, time of visit, pages visited, web address from which the user is entered the Web page and the server from which the user entered the Web page.
6 PERSONAL DATA RETENTION PERIODS
Electrocon Kristinestad retain personal data in the register until the grounds for the preservation of personal data are terminated. The time of storage is governed by the legislation in force.
7 REGULAR SOURCES OF INFORMATION
Information is obtained primarily from the following sources:
Registered account, the use of the services, communications, and transactions relating to the data subject. Parties providing identification, verification, address, update, credit, or other similar services. Population information System of the Population Register Centre, and other known systems.
8 REGULAR TRANSFERS OF DATA AND TRANSFER OF DATA OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN UNION OR THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA
Personal data will not be disclosed outside the parties. Personal registers, but always in accordance with data protection law and within the limits set by it. In principle, customer data are not transferred outside the European Union or the European.
9 PRINCIPLES OF THE PROTECTION OF THE REGISTER
Any manual material will be kept in a locked space that is only accessible to individuals who are entitled to access. The use of a system or digital material containing personal data is only eligible for the Electrocon Kristinestad employees of the non-disclosure agreement or those who are a partner who have the right to process personal data and who are bound by a separate data protection requirement.
10 DATA SUBJECTS RIGHTS RELATING TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
10.1 Right to oppose the processing of personal data and direct marketing.
The data subject shall be entitled, in relation to his/her situation, to oppose the processing operations which Electrocon Kristinestad will allocate to the data subject in respect of which it is based on between Electrocon Kristinestad and the data subject.
10.2 Right of Access to Information by data subject
The data subject has the right to inspect the information relating to him deposited in the employee register of Electrocon Kristinestad. The request for verification should be made in accordance with section 12 of this Privacy notice. The right of scrutiny may be refused on the grounds laid down by law.
10.3 The right to require rectification, erasure or restriction of processing.
The request for repair of incorrect, unnecessary, incomplete or outdated information is made in accordance with section 12 of this Privacy notice. The data subject also has the right to require Electrocon Kristinestad to limit the processing of personal data, for example in the event of a registered expectation of Electrocon Kristinestad’ response to a request for rectification or deletion of their data.
10.4 Right of the data subject to transfer data from one system to another
The data subject shall have the right to receive the personal data concerning him or her, which he or she has provided to a controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from the controller to which the personal data have been provided.
10.5 Right of the data subject to complain to the supervisory authority
The data subject has the right to complain to the competent supervisory authority if Stera Group has not complied with the applicable data protection regulation.
We may collect information about your terminal equipment using cookies (“cookies”) and other similar technologies, such as your local browser repository. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on a user’s device by a browser. Cookies often contain an anonymous, unique identifier that allows us to identify and calculate web browsers that visit our site.
In all matters relating to this privacy notice and in connection with the exercise of the rights of the data subject, contact must be with the person mentioned in section 2.
Electrocon Kristinestad may, if necessary, request the Registered to clarify its request in writing and the identity of the data subject may, if necessary, be verified before any other action is taken.
If Electrocon Kristinestad finds that information requests are used in an unclear and abusive manner, the applicant shall be required to pay reasonable expenses for the execution of an information request, or Electrocon Kristinestad may refuse to request an information claim.
13 CHANGES IN PRIVACY NOTICE
We continually develop our services and reserve the right to change this privacy notice by notifying about it on our services. Changes can also be based on the changing of legislation. We recommend that you review the contents of this privacy statement regularly.